SAP Consulting and SAP Programming
In 2012, IBA Group achieved Partner Center of Expertise certification from SAP AG.
Addressing the growing demand for ERP solutions, IBA defined SAP services as its key focus area. In 2005, following the implementation of an SAP system to automate business processes at the Belarusian Railway, SAP appointed IBA as SAP Service Partner. As a result, IBA is authorized to provide consulting in SAP, as well as participate in tenders for SAP projects.
In 2006, IBA was named Best SAP Partner in Most Significant Projects of the Year in the CIS countries.
In 2010, SAP appointed IBA as SAP Channel Partner Gold Level in SAP Business All-in-One. The appointment is renewed on an annual basis. Having appointed IBA as SAP Gold Partner, SAP gave official preference to IBA in selling SAP licenses, as well as promotion, implementation and maintenance of SAP-based end-to-end business solutions.
In addition, the IBA Training Center became the first training institution in the CIS to be appointed as SAP Preferred Training Partner.
IBA Group leverages its strengths in SAP programming and SAP consulting to deliver high–quality and time–bound solutions to its customers. The IBA team of SAP consultants and developers with extensive experience in diverse SAP projects assists customers in building and adapting mission–critical systems and applications. Approximately 65% of our SAP experts have studied ABAP/4 programming or SAP consulting in SAP education centers of Russia or the US, or attended internal IBA courses.
The IBA services in SAP include:
- Full-cycle SAP implementation
- SAP customization and localization
- SAP maintenance for all versions from R/2 to ERP 6.0
- Business intelligence and data warehouses
- Portal development and solutions
- Integration solutions (SAP XI/PI, NetWeaver, EDI/ALE)
- SAP release upgrade (SAP ERP 6.0 and earlier)
- Integration with customer legacy systems
- 24/7 support
- Data migration.
- Financial, Tax and Managerial Accounting
- Corporate Finance Management
- Budgeting Systems (Planning and Control)
- Data warehousing, ETL
- Visualization (dashboards)
- Consolidated reporting
- Enterprise/Corporate Performance Management
- Business Intelligence (analysis, planning, modeling)
- Customer Relationship Management
- Supply Chain Management (Demand Planning, Forecasting)
- Sales & Distribution
- Logistics Management
- Procurement & Purchase Management
- Warehouse Management
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Computer Aided Design
- Product Data Management
- Production Planning & Execution (PP, PP-PI)
- Equipment Management/Plant Maintenance
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Quality Management
Netweaver & Technology:
- Human Capital Management
- Payroll processing
- Integration with Financials
- Technology Infrastructure
- Netweaver solutions
- Integrations (XI/PI)
- Master Data Management
- Enterprise Portals
See IBA's projects and solutions in SAP at Case Studies page.
- Logistics & transportation (railway)
- Utilities, power energy
- Automotive, machine-building, discrete industries
- Food & beverages, consumer goods, process industries
- Oil & gas
- Banking & finance
Last modified: 23 July 2012